[Samba] Samba & NFS

Victor Tan victortan at stee.stengg.com
Thu Jul 28 02:17:24 GMT 2005

 Hi!

I have this linux box running Fedora 3 which mounts a NFS directory and inturn, exports this mounted directory to Windows clients using Samba.

Everything works fine till I upgraded the box to Fedora 4. The error message from the Windows client says "path not found" when I try clicking on the shared folder. I can access the NFS mounted directory from the Linux box without any problem.

The Samba configuration is correct as I have no problem sharing local drive in the linux box.

Any clue how I can solve this problem?

Thanks in advance!
Victor