[Samba] Disabling Roaming Profiles with logon scripts or policy files?

Tirant Lo Blanc tirantloblanc77 at yahoo.es
Sat Jul 2 12:06:42 GMT 2005

Is there a way to disable Roaming Profiles on a
Computer, with logon scripts or policy files?

I have a network with W2K Workstation clients, but we
also have a WinXP Pro computer that we must use and
cannot install Win2K. I have read that using roaming
profiles between different windows versions can cause
problems. So I thought i could use login services from
my PDC on that computer and avoid using roaming
profiles. I can make local profiles for the 2 o 3
people that will be using that computer.

Thank you, and excuse my poor English.