[Samba] Inherit permissions question (Please help)

David Wilson dave at dcdata.co.za
Sat Jan 29 10:35:04 GMT 2005

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for your reply.
Yea, it looks like ACLs aren't going to really help me with this issue.

I think the best is just to get the Domain Admin to manually change the
permissions after copying files to users' profile folders. This should
hopefully not have to happen to often.

Thank you so much for your time, input and assistance. It's greatly
appreciated.
Keep well.

Kindest regards
David Wilson
D c D a t a
Tel +27 33 342 7003
Fax +27 33 345 4155
Cell +27 82 4147413
http://www.dcdata.co.za
support at dcdata.co.za
Powered by Linux, driven by passion !

"Computers are not intelligent. They only think they are."