[Samba] Inherit permissions question (Please help)

David Wilson dave at dcdata.co.za
Fri Jan 28 06:51:07 GMT 2005

Hi David,

Thanks for your reply.
That would work but then because it's on the share for user's profiles each
user would then be able to access everyone elses profile.
Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Kindest regards
David Wilson
D c D a t a
Tel +27 33 342 7003
Fax +27 33 345 4155
Cell +27 82 4147413
http://www.dcdata.co.za
support at dcdata.co.za
Powered by Linux, driven by passion !

"Computers are not intelligent. They only think they are."