[Samba] Article about Samba for "Software 2.0 Extra!"

Dawid Federowicz dawid at software.com.pl
Wed Jan 5 11:35:31 GMT 2005

Hello,

We are currently working on an issue of Software 2.0 Extra! magazine devoted
exclusively to programming in Linux. We want to show our readers, how to
programming in Linux and show them interesting projects about this problem.
Also we want to show them usefull tools, which make his work more simply.

I think it would be great if we could including your or somebody from
Samba-teams article about Samba. It may be something very easy, like
installation & configuration, with some your tips. Of course, we including
Samba into cover CD, which will be added to our magazine.
Now is my question: would you be interested in writing an article about Samba?

On the technical side, the planned length of the article would be around 30000
characters (about 6 pages in print) with some listing of codes, screen-shots.
The deadline for the final version is 13.01.2005.

Our magazine appears in four language versions: Polish (Poland), French
(France, Belgium, Canada), German (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) and
Spanish (Spain, Portugal) with a total circulation of about 30000. Each
issue is devoted to a different area of IT, with a general focus on
programming.

Please let me know if you are interested in cooperating with us on this
issue, so we can start working on the text as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Dawid Federowicz
Editor in Chief
"Software 2.0 Extra!"