[Samba] asymetrically slow samba

Luca Ferrari fluca1978 at infinito.it
Tue Feb 22 09:00:19 GMT 2005

HI,
this is my situation: a PDC machine that makes available a guest share,
mounted from another samba server that has a public share too. Both the
machines mount the other public share (samba 3.0.9), but while moving files
from one server to the other is fast enough, doing the same movement from the
other is really slow. Since configurations of the share are similar, I don't
know what it can be. Anybody has experienced the same problem? I don't know
what to do or where to look to solve the problem.

Thanks,
Luca
--
Luca Ferrari,