[Samba] XP SP1 Clients wont print to Samba / Cups Server

Sridhar Venkatakrishnan sridhar.venkatakrishnan at trilogy.com
Thu Feb 17 23:56:17 GMT 2005

Hi,

Did you check the permissions of the spooling directory specified in the
samba share? It would be the directory pointed to by the 'path'
parameter of the printer share. You could also set the debug level of
the smbd daemon to 10 and look at the logs. A quick grep for
ACCESS_DENIED and WERR might throw up interesting results.

Sridhar