[Samba] Joining a domain with a non-administrator account

David Sonenberg dsonenberg at strozllc.com
Mon Feb 14 23:13:00 GMT 2005

I just upgraded to 3.0.11.  I read the Samba Rights Howto, and this
looks like a nice addition to Samba.  My question is this...  I have 1
samba LDAP/PDC, and 2 samba slave LDAP/BDC's.  The changes I make with
the 'net rpc rights' command don't propagate to my BDC's.  Is there
something special I have to do in this setup?