[Samba] cannot locate roaming profile

Matthias Spork hallo at matthiasspork.de
Sat Feb 12 09:45:07 GMT 2005

Hello,

does all user has writepermissions to there own profile? Does samba
creates /export/smb/ntprofile/username ?
I had similar problems, so I wrote simple root-preexec-scripts to create
the directorys.

[profiles]
        comment = NT Roaming Profiles
        path = /samba/profiles
        root preexec = /etc/samba/scripts/mk_sambadir
"/samba/profiles/%U" "%U" "%g"
        profile acls = yes
        browseable = yes
        force user = %U