[Samba] Migrating from Workgoup to Domain

Robert Schetterer robert at schetterer.org
Mon Feb 7 11:47:27 GMT 2005

Hi,
simply switching to domain does not help you out about browsing
problems, of course
some of the needed entries which you need to use will help you ( wins
server etc ).

Read the chapters in the samba faqs about wins browsing dns,dhcp this
will help you out.
You should also check the quality of your switches , routers, firewalls
, nics etc
to pump up your network speed.
Regards