[Fwd: [solved] [Samba] Roaming Profile problems]

SABINE ZARABIAN sabine.zarabian at uni-bielefeld.de
Thu Feb 3 07:41:12 GMT 2005

Sorry, I forgot to send a copy of this mail to the list.

>in global section
>
>logon path =
>
>no empty string, nothing but an end of line
>
>Craig

Hello Craig,

thank you for your mail. I tried your idea and I think it works !!!
So if  logon path = is emty as you said, and if I delete
sambaProfilePath in ldap then a new user get default and local profile
on the machine. If  the user was logged in before on the machine,
windows still using serverbased profiles, but this is a  great help for
me. Thank you very much.

Sabine

--
Sabine Zarabian