[Samba] Samba log analysis and report

David Wilson dave at dcdata.co.za
Tue Feb 1 06:28:00 GMT 2005

Hi Steven,

Thanks for your reply.
That sounds like a good idea.
When you say "connects at logon" do you mean users map a drive to the "time"
share ?
What would prevent a user from manually disconnecting the mapped drive ?
This will be implemented in a school, you know how kids are ? :)

Thank you for your assistance so far, greatly appreciated.

Kindest regards
David Wilson
D c D a t a
Tel +27 33 342 7003
Fax +27 33 345 4155
Cell +27 82 4147413
http://www.dcdata.co.za
support at dcdata.co.za
Powered by Linux, driven by passion !

"Computers are not intelligent. They only think they are."