[Samba] samba + ldap

Dmitriy Kirhlarov dkirhlarov at oilspace.com
Wed Dec 14 18:06:17 GMT 2005

Hi, all.

I carefuly read "[samba]ldapsam:trusted = yes kills smbd" thread, but
it not help me.
My samba want use domain-likes SID's.

I have 5 (possible, more) distributed over world samba servers.
This servers nothing know about neighbours. Today we are using rsync
for syncing smbpasswd files.

Also, I have several replicated ldap servers with my unix users
accounts. And I want use this servers for replacing smbpasswd files.

I have to use security = user, instead PDC-BDC, because my samba
servers can't interact.

I use samba-3.0.20b,1 on FreeBSD 6.0-STABLE

Problem is -- I can't authentificate on samba server. My smb.conf,
smb.ldif (my tree) and samba log (with log lovel = 10) accessible on
http://clh.higis.ru/~dimma/samba/

Plz, help me.