[Samba] Samba Question - Windows / Linux

Jamie Borst jamie at scaledatacom.com
Tue Dec 13 20:53:53 GMT 2005

I'll preface this by saying I'm a sales person and am not super technical.

Question:
	We are looking to implement an iSCSI SAN that will be accessed by
Windows and Linux servers.  We want everyone to have access to all files so
the question is: will Samba on the Linux servers allow them to access the
same files the Windows folks can?  All servers have iSCSI initiators on
them.

If you need more info to answer the question, please let me know.

Thanks

Jamie Borst
Scale Datacom LLC
T: 603.432.4891