[Samba] AD domain with SDMS issues & LDAP Idmap backend

SAMBA letz_samba at realmspace.com
Sun Dec 4 07:45:27 GMT 2005

I'm guessing that you need to add some UNIX schema to AD LDAP, either
Posix schema using AD4Unix or SFU, and then configure IDmap to use that.
The IDMAP should then write to UID and GID to AD LDAP instead of a
separate OpenLDAP solution.

I'm desperately looking for documentation, but I am finding most is to
NT-Domain oriented functionality.