[Samba] SAMBA Gone Wrong

Daniel Arrowsmith dmarrows at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 10:27:14 GMT 2005

I have just configured my smb.conf file (OS = Fedora Core 4)and have
ensured that the NIC's have been trusted in the firewall, have run
'testparm', ensured all directroies exist and have restarted the smb
service.
However, when I attempt to join a computer to the domain I get the
error message 'domain controller for the domain <domainname> could not
be contacted.
I'm not sure where to travel from here.  I have also double checked,
and re-written my smb.conf file to be sure, and i still have the same
probs.
If anyone can help, I would be much appreciative.

Regards,
Daniel.