[Samba] 3.0.7 - NT Create AndX Response, Error:, QUERY_PATH_INFO, Error:

Damen, Frank (damenf) damenf at UCMAIL.UC.EDU
Thu Aug 25 15:54:24 GMT 2005

I noticed your comments on the samba web site about the performance
issue you were experiencing with the delay in opening files.  I am
having similar issues when accessing files off the server, I was
wondering if you ever found a resolution or cause to the problem.  The
strange thing is that I have two identical computers and am experiencing
the issue only on one.

Sincerely,

Frank Damen
IT Analyst