R: [Samba] Problem logon from a Windows Server 2003 by a RDPConnection

Calvin Cannon calvin.cannon at netstruXure.com
Thu Aug 11 19:20:29 GMT 2005

Has anyone come up with a solution to this?  I'm preparing to set up a
Win2K3 Terminal Server on a Samba-3 domain.  I noticed at least two
people with this same issue, but so far no documented solution.

Samba-3 on CentOS 4.1 comes with a Windows registry hack that seems to
allow multiple users to each have their own connections, but that is the
absolute extent of the documentation.  It doesn't indicate which version
of Windows Server it's intended for, or if it's intended for a Samba PDC.

Is that registry hack the solution to this problem?

Thanks!

Calvin