[Samba] Slow sequential write on Samba drive

Don samba at geeksrus.ca
Thu Aug 11 17:17:53 GMT 2005

Jeremy, do you have any advice for me?   I  saw on an earlier post that
you were at LinuxWorld so maybe you don't have time right at the moment
to look at this problem...

I saw a recent posting about "smbtorture.c" but couldn't find it on the
ftp site.  Does anyone have suggestions for a SMB testing/benchmarking
program, especially one that can run under both windows and linux?

Thanks,
Don