[Samba] Migrating from samba to win 2k3 pdc

Ross McInnes sysrm at stvincent.ac.uk
Thu Aug 11 08:25:03 GMT 2005

 Many thanks for this, will stop me having to mess around with cut etc
getting usernames and such out :)

Im not too worried about workstations as they are all being rebuilt, its
still mostly the passwords. My "get around" is that they really only need it
for webmail, so what I will do is hold off AD'ing the webmail machine and
copy the  passwd/shaddow files across to the webmail box. Then when they all
come back and change their passwords, change it to use AD authentication.

Such a pain :/ Still. Life goes on :)

Cheers

Ross