[Samba] samba-3.0.20rc1 winbind Windows 2003 SP1 ADS wbinfo all - Solved.

Mike Rose mr349 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Aug 2 07:36:01 GMT 2005

In my smb.conf I had:
winbind trusted domains only = yes

Which worked with samba-3.0.9 to strip off the leading domain name for
getent passwd so single UNIX and Windows sign on would work. I then told
myself to RTM and:

This now works with 3.0.20rc1:
winbind use default domain = yes

Many thanks to Jerry of samba.org for pointing me in the right direction.

Mike.