[Samba] encoding a ntlm-hash from cleartext passwords with java

"M. Müller" malte.mueller at ewetel.net
Fri Apr 29 20:11:20 GMT 2005

Thanks a lot, but the policy at this school is at the moment, that
pupils may _not_ change their passwords. This is a public school and
experience shows that they tend to forget their password at home. We
might discuss if it is really clever to have fixed passwords but it wont
be changed for now (I asked for it). I could, of course, create a
database or flat file with many encrypted passwords but that would be
second best  i think.

sincerely,
Malte Mueller