[Samba] domain master list - cross subnet?

Alexander Lazarevich alazarev at itg.uiuc.edu
Fri Apr 29 18:31:41 GMT 2005

I'll rephrase the question:

Does anyone, using samba 3 as a PDC master browser on a subnet, see
other subnet's on the WAN?

For instance, if your subnet is dude.udump.edu, can your samba master
browse list see the windows domain chick.udump.edu (assuming it exists)?

If I just know it's possible, then I know I'm doing something wrong.

Thanks,

Alex