[Samba] Benchmarking Samba

AragonX aragonx at dcsnow.com
Thu Apr 28 18:29:01 GMT 2005

Hello all,

I've been trying to get a feel for where my server performs in comparison
to other servers in it's category.

I was wondering if anyone has setup a site dedicated to listing various
benchmarking results using Samba?  If not, would anyone be interested in
such a site?

I would be willing to setup and maintain the site but I would need a lot
of help getting benchmarks.  I don't have access to a very wide range of
machines (only 10 or so).

Anyway, if there is already a site, great.  If not, and I get enough
response, I'll set one up.  Please let me know if you are interested.

---
Willis Yonker