[Samba] SOS (seting up SWAP)

Marta R. Lozano mlozan at mecon.gov.ar
Wed Apr 27 20:23:50 GMT 2005

Hi:
My english is very bad but I will try to explain that it We need. We
work at Library of
Ministry of Economy.
We use one Linux Server with Samba 3.07 (mainly it has data files,
CDS/ISIS
databases and It application (from Unesco)).
Right now, the administrator are Information System's people from
Ministry.We need in
some case not only to track what user are connected and what files they
are using, we
need in special case to unconneted (o cut off the connection) because we
need to up
date some databases and If it is in use we couldn't to do this.
So, The Information System's people set up SWAT for us, but this tool
don't allow to
unconnected users. It only allow to see the "Home", "Status", "View"
ans "Password".
My question is: Is it possible, by configuration, to allow us to
unconnected user from
some files at option "Status". If it is yes, please, tell us how they
can do that.
And talking about "Status": is possible to change the "Refresh
Interval"´s seconds
amonut??. And when one make Refresh why the date and time doesn't
change.
Thank you in advance for your answer.
Best Regards

--