[Samba] Immediate work available

Dimas ivey ireland at alibaba.com.cn
Wed Apr 27 01:31:37 GMT 2005

This opportunity is great for people looking for extra income.
We need right candidates that would like to make money from home!
No special skills required! No fees to start! We will train you.
Your personal instructor will teach and train you how to put the internet and your computer to work.
We are looking for people that want to make money working part time.
We will need 3 hours per day from you. You can work part time or full time.
Be your own boss and make money working a couple of hours per day.
Unlimited Income Potential! Take Action and Start Doing Something Positive TODAY!
Our compensation package has never been matched. Get extra income you need!
You can try it on for size without jeopardizing your current position!
We will need 10 - 15 hours per week commitment. No fee to join our company!
Your commitment to success can make it all happen!

APPLY NOW to get more information about this exciting opportunity.
To continue with the application process please fill in our online application at:

http://www.globaltransfer.net/vacancies.html