[Samba] Help with Samba 2.2.8.0 to 3.0.4.0

John H Terpstra jht at Samba.Org
Tue Apr 26 22:24:01 GMT 2005

On Tuesday 26 April 2005 16:17, Rivera, Anthony R (OIT) wrote:
> Hello. I'm trying to convert a Samba server from 2.2.8.0 on AIX 4.3.3 to
> Samba Version 3.0.4.0 on AIX version 5.2.0. I have listed my smb.conf
> file from the old version below and was hoping someone could point to
> the changes I'll need to make on the newer version. Thanks so much
>
> Right now, the users are verified against an NT Domain and I'd like to
> keep it that way.
>
> I really appreciate any advice

Tony,

Please refer to chapter 8 of the book "Samba-3 by Example" available from
http://www.samba.org/samba/docs/Samba-Guide.pdf

IF anything is not clear, or does not answer your needs please let me know so
I we can improve our documentation.

- John T.

--
John H Terpstra