[Samba] shared network printer on linksys print server

Van Sickler, Jim vansickj-eodc at kaman.com
Tue Apr 26 21:54:35 GMT 2005

Are you using CUPS or lpr/LPRng for your printing?

I have a Linksys PSUS4; it's probably similar
to the PPXS1 in the setup.

L1=Logical Printer Port 1, represents LPT1
P1=Parallel Printer Port 1

lpd://x.x.x.x/L1 or lpd://x.x.x.x/P1

http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/archive/18/2003/10/4/106265
http://mail.asl.bc.ca/~timothy/cgi-bin/FAQlist.pl?strOS=REDHAT