[Samba] the desktop.ini incident again

Sean Fichera smfichera at comcast.net
Wed Apr 20 23:49:43 GMT 2005

Holger,

The desktop.ini file needs to be removed from the startup folder.
Browse your default user profile to find the startup folder and delete
the desktop.ini or you could try a login script that deletes the file
and then users will only have to see it once.  The MS KB should have a
fix for the desktop.ini file problem.  They also suggest you check for
and delete a few more desktop.ini files in different places.

Sean