[Samba] the desktop.ini incident again

Guido Lorenzutti guido at lorenzutti.com.ar
Wed Apr 20 21:13:57 GMT 2005

I was having the same problem some days ago and i found the "map system"
and other "map" options in the man of the smb.conf that may suit your needs.

This options tells samba that "system files" of windows gets hiden
attribute. I don't try it yet because i just can't apply the changes
right know. Im going to have to wait to the weekend. Tell me if it works.