[Samba] Re: Samba Question

David Michaels dragon at raytheon.com
Wed Apr 20 16:39:16 GMT 2005

Worth noting:  The 3.0.x recommendation regarding nscd is that you /do
not run it at all/.  Though I think that might only apply when you're
using winbindd, you might want to take a look at your nscd process to
see if it's notably busy.  It was on our server, taking up half of one
of the CPUs.  Very bad.  So I turned nscd off.

--Dragon