[Samba] Pam mkhomedir - Permissions

Tony Earnshaw tonye at billy.demon.nl
Wed Apr 20 07:41:09 GMT 2005

tir, 19.04.2005 kl. 19.13 skrev Cristian Thiago Moecke:

> I would like to set special permissions (ACL) when pam autocreates my
> home dirs in samba. I think i should use a script for that. My question
> is: how can I make pam run a bash script after it creates the homedir?

Perhaps you should be looking at another method of making homedirs on
the fly. I use a small root prexec script to make users' home and
profile directories if they don't exist the first time a user logs on.

--Tonni

--
Nothing sucksseeds like a pigeon without a beak ...

mail: tonye at billy.demon.nl
http://www.billy.demon.nl

They love us, don't they, They feed us, won't they ...