[Samba] Adding a Windows Server down the road

Jonathan Johnson jon at sutinen.com
Tue Apr 19 18:46:02 GMT 2005

One more thing I forgot to mention when using ADMT: it helps if your
client workstations' DNS server is set to be the one that's
authoritative for the new domain. Things might work OK thru
WINS/NetBIOS name resolution, but I've had to do the DNS thing, too.

--Jon Johnson
Sutinen Consulting, Inc.
www.sutinen.com