[Samba] Problem with smbclient & RedHat EL 3 ES

spu at corman.be spu at corman.be
Tue Apr 19 15:11:45 GMT 2005

It's no an answer.

But if I execute the same script with samba 3.0.12, it's work fine.
My answer is that samba team made some modification with findNext() loop (
win98 - 3.0.13 and other - 3.0.14a )
smbclient maybe have a bug compared to smbd

A other information, that smbclient run 17% CPU, but when the file is equal
1.2Gb, the process increase to > 49% and the memory used to.

thanks for people that have a valid answer.

Stéphane PURNELLE                         stephane.purnelle at corman.be
Service Informatique       Corman S.A.           Tel : 00 32 087/342467

samba-bounces+stephane.purnelle=corman.be at lists.samba.org a écrit sur
19/04/2005 15:18:04 :