[Samba] Samba and Encrypted File Systems - Linux (repost)

Paul Barnick p_barnick at sympatico.ca
Tue Apr 19 11:59:52 GMT 2005

Hi everyone.  just thought i'd reword by previous message about ENCFS and
Samba.  I guess what I'm trying to find out is can Samba work with any
encrypted file systems?  Does anyone have any experience/advice on this?  I
want to be able to see the Linux encrypted file system from a windows
computer when the EFS is mounted, but not be able to see it when it isn't
mounted.  Right now, using ENCFS, I have the exact opposite (which of course
is useless).

Does anyone have any experience/suggestions with this?  Thanks.

PAB