[Samba] Re: How is this possible lol?

Collen collen at zeist.hermanjordan.nl
Tue Apr 19 09:20:34 GMT 2005

Hmm,

what is your name resolve order ?
also what are the value's of the
remote announce, remote browse sync and socket address?
did you set the wins parameters correct (proxy, server, support ect) ?

does all the computers show up in the browse.dat file on the wins server?
(or can you see all computers on the server that act as the wins server)

let us know...
Later
Collen