[Samba] samba pdc roaming profiles

Tony Earnshaw tonye at billy.demon.nl
Mon Apr 18 12:37:13 GMT 2005

man, 18.04.2005 kl. 12.22 skrev ÊáñÜìðçò Ðáíáãéþôçò:

> well disabling csc policy didnt solve this "problem".
>  In windows I disabled "Only allow local user profiles" under gpedit.msc

What's "gpedit.msc"?

>  but same things. Windows keep copying profile from server to local
>  and after logging of copying back to server. Some years before I did
>  manage windows to use directly the profile located in server but cant
>  remember how:(

Probably NT4's poledit.

> Any more help is appreciated.

Windows is the most God awful operating system in the world, always has
been, always will be, though the directors remain the richest people in
the world. Go figure.

Before I enabled folder redirection, using Nitrobit's GPedit, everything
worked fine. Now I don't know anymore. Things get synchronized and
copied back and forth that I can't keep pace with.

> p.s: My name is pronounced Panagiotis Karampis:))))

That's good to know :)

--Tonni

--
Nothing sucksseeds like a pigeon without a beak ...

mail: tonye at billy.demon.nl
http://www.billy.demon.nl

They love us, don't they, They feed us, won't they ...