[Samba] samba pdc roaming profiles

Καράμπης Παναγιώτης epp719 at epp.teicrete.gr
Mon Apr 18 10:22:35 GMT 2005

well disabling csc policy didnt solve this "problem". In windows I disabled "Only allow local user profiles" under gpedit.msc but same things. Windows keep copying profile from server to local and after logging of copying back to server. Some years before I did manage windows to use directly the profile located in server but cant remember how:(
Any more help is appreciated.

p.s: My name is pronounced Panagiotis Karampis:))))