[Samba] Useerprofilproblem

Andreas Bauer andreas_bauer at arcor.de
Sun Apr 17 23:26:24 GMT 2005

Hello!

I have a Samba Domain with XP CLients. Login is working for me. The
userprofile is correctly stored on logon path = \\%L\profiles\.msprofile.
All Profilechanges are storing with usersownrights. This happens after every
login. But if it is the very first login, the user cannot be the owner and
so for examples desktop icons will not stored on the samba sever and the
user cannot delete this things, because he is not the owner of  f.e. the
desktopicons. Can I handle this somehow, so that the Icons will accept after
first login and the user can delete them?

Regards
Andreas