[Samba] still ACL bug in 3.0.14a

Tony Earnshaw tonye at billy.demon.nl
Sun Apr 17 14:32:39 GMT 2005

søn, 17.04.2005 kl. 15.37 skrev Stewart, Eric:

> 	Actually I did that - covered it in an earlier message in the thread, as Samba won't compile in libacl without the libacl-devel package (that's where the header file it's looking for is).  I installed it via up2date.

I missed the thread, I'm afraid. That's what you get for breaking
threads and continually posting out of thread.

For the remainder, there's NO WAY I'm moving from 3.0.11 (which works
fine both on this RHAS3 test rig and on a RHAS3 production server) until
people stop sending in bug reports for all newer versions. I have to
support a potential of 1,150+ users on 75+ Win2k workstations (as well
as a plether of other utilities) and I want as little hassle as
possible, life is already difficult enough ;)

--Tonni

--
Nothing sucksseeds like a pigeon without a beak ...

mail: tonye at billy.demon.nl
http://www.billy.demon.nl

They love us, don't they, They feed us, won't they ...