[Samba] still ACL bug in 3.0.14a

Stewart, Eric eric at lib.usf.edu
Sat Apr 16 17:38:44 GMT 2005

 	RHEL 3 AS here - test box (via VPN - I'm so interested in this
issue that I'm working on it from home) gave same behavior.
	Jeremy got an email from me this morning with log files,
configuration file, getfacl's, ls -la, and an ldd of smbd showing that
the ACL lib was compiled in.  Tripwire screamed bloody murder this
morning as well on the box since I added acl to the /etc/fstab of the
partition where the smb share is and rebooted yesterday, noting there
were no ACLs before and now they are there.
	So near as I know I have everything compiled/configured right
(Jeremy will have to confirm this, but it wouldn't surprise me if he
said I was missing something) and I'm running into the can't delete
thing.
	Of course, he is at a conference so we probably won't be hearing
back until he gets back ...