[Samba] Unable to join samba server to a NT4 style domain/Sam ba-Guide feedback

John H Terpstra jht at Samba.Org
Fri Apr 15 23:27:47 GMT 2005

Jim / Others,

I have tried to deal with the issues raised in this email. I agree entirely
with the suggestion. I hope it has been sufficiently dealt with in my latest
update that should become visible on the Samba web servers within 24 hours.

Please check over the changes to Section 7.3.2 and let me know if it missed
the mark. Thanks for the feedback.

- John T.

--
John H Terpstra