[Samba] WIndows Directory Security Settings

M Maki mmaki at adelphia.net
Fri Apr 15 22:31:52 GMT 2005

Member server running Samba 3.0.13 on a Debian Sarge 2.6.8-2-386 kernel.
winbindd, nmbd, smbd are up and running. DC is W2K3.

 From a Windows client I can succesfully change the Windows security
settings for files but when it comes to directories I can change the
settings but all the check boxes are blank before and after I click
Apply. The changes are made as I can see them changed from the Linux
terminal.

[global]
         workgroup = PWR
         realm = MY.DOMAIN.COM