[Samba] Repeat Review Request

William Enestvedt William.Enestvedt at jwu.edu
Fri Apr 15 14:11:13 GMT 2005

Eric Feldhusen wrote about the Samba books:

> I know I keep the published volumes nearby as
> references, having purchased them to support the efforts...

   Despite the paper books becoming partially (or fully!) obsolete as
soon as they were printed, I, too, bought them primarily to support the
Samba project, since I don't know how else to do so -- aside from posts
to the lists when I see one I can field.
   Are there other avenues that people have used to contribute
materially to Samba's success?
  Also, he continued:

> ...I download the updated pdf's once a month or so to keep
> up with improvements in Samba and both manuals.

   Me, too, but I am getting a little tired of the haze of toner that
hangs in the air every time I print them out!
-wde
--
Will Enestvedt
UNIX System Administrator