[Samba] Re: Review Request: Samba-3 by Example Update

John H Terpstra jht at Samba.Org
Fri Apr 15 03:08:30 GMT 2005

On Thursday 14 April 2005 21:00, Jim C. wrote:
> | so having something like what I suggested above in the NT4 Migration
> chapter is still relevant.  Please John would you consider it?
>
> OOO!! Forward those to me?!? :-)

Just bear with me a little. I am updating the entire chapter. As soon as I
complete a test migration I am working on I will detail to this list this key
to getting this working. The NT4 domain migration chapter will be up to date
again on all mirrors by mid-morning tomorrow.

- John T.
--
John H Terpstra
Samba-Team Member