[Samba] Repeat Review Request

Eric Feldhusen efeldhusen at chartermi.net
Fri Apr 15 01:11:41 GMT 2005

John H Terpstra wrote:
> Folks,
>
> I like criticism! Please give me lots of it - particularly in respect
> of the updated "Samba-Guide". It should now be up on the Samba mirror
> sites. You can download it from:
>
> http://www.samba.org/samba/docs/Samba-Guide.pdf
>
> I have incorporated all feedback into this book. Did I get it right
> this time or should I give up?
>
> So far, not a word of feedback is deafening!
>
> Is it worth my effort to continue updating this book or is this a
> waste of time?

There is no way either of these books are a waste of time.  Your work is
greatly appreciated. I know I keep the published volumes nearby as
references, having purchased them to support the efforts, and I download
the updated pdf's once a month or so to keep up with improvements in
Samba and both manuals.

My thanks for your hard work, I for one, thank you for your work.

Eric Feldhusen

NOTICE: New email address: eric at remc1.org
Eric Feldhusen
Network Administrator for Adams, Chassell,
Dollar Bay-Tamarack City, and
Lake Linden-Hubbell Public Schools
emailto:eric at remc1.org