[Samba] Review Request: Samba-3 by Example Update

John H Terpstra jht at Samba.Org
Thu Apr 14 08:41:49 GMT 2005

Folks,

Over the past few weeks the Samba-HOWTO-Collection and the Samba-Guide have
been significantly updated. Over the next 48 hours I hope to complete this
process.

Today I have added a new chapter to the Samba-3 by Example book (the
Samba-Guide). within 24 hours all mirror site should be hosting the current
update.

I would very much appreciate review of the new chapter 8 and the rearrangement
of the chapters over-all. The rearrangement is in response to requests I have
recieved.

I need to know the following:

1) Does the new arrangement of contents make sense?
	i.e.: Does it seem logical? If not, what should be changed?

2) Do the new Update and Migration chapters satisfy the demand for better
documentation of the migration and update process? If not, what must be
added to make this documentation complete?

I would much appreciate feedback by Friday morning so that the suggestions
can be included in this update campaign.

Thank-you in anticipation of your responses. Please be just as direct and
critical as necessary.

Cheers,
 - John T.
--