[Samba] IMC

deff deff at zoznam.sk
Wed Apr 13 13:05:05 GMT 2005

Hi,

   I'm trying to setup IMC (idealx management console) to give our
windows admins some nice toy to play with, but I have problem to make it
work. I can log in after I authentificate as Administrator, but, I can't
modify any LDAP entries, as that fails with unsufficient privileges due
to the IMC trying to bind to LDAP as logged in user (Administrator),
instead of something like Manager,dc=... Is there any directive in
imc.xml configuration file that i'm missing, or, how else could I make
it work? My smbldap-tools are configured and work correctly.