[Samba] Browsing through a tunnelled VPN connection

Rory Erickson rerickson at kixmedia.ca
Thu Apr 7 02:26:50 GMT 2005

Hi there,

This issue appears to have resolved itself after each of the
workstations on the local network rebooted and got the current WINS
server from the router(the Linksys router had an option to push this to
them via DHCP).  They were being pushed an old IP address that did not
exist.

Thanks,

Rory Erickson