[Samba] need employee

Tony Earnshaw tonye at billy.demon.nl
Wed Apr 6 13:41:10 GMT 2005

ons, 06.04.2005 kl. 14.12 skrev Nathan Vidican:

> Can we not do anything to filter off further messages to the list; these are
> getting annoying - I've got at least ten with the exact same "need employee"
> subject line... Filtered them client side and all, mind you I can't stop
> them from coming through the list nor getting stored in the archives - so I
> sent this email ;)

I fed just *one* of them to dspam 3.4.1 (mail server Bayesian spam
filter), told it these messages are spam and now they're all filtered
out of my [Samba] folder into the spam quarantinefolder. No false
positives, despite all the other ML headers, etc.

--Tonni

mail: tonye at billy.demon.nl
http://www.billy.demon.nl

They love us, don't they, They feed us, won't they ...